Cardvalet is a powerful tool that helps protect you from fraudulent activities. The CardValet app provides you the ability to control your bank debit cards from the convenience of your iPhone or Android smartphone. This app is great for families that want to control their children’s spending by setting card limits in geographic areas or merchant types. Businesses can also take advantage of the features by safeguarding spending policy compliance.
CardValet gives you the opportunity to be proactive in protecting your debit card against fraud. Control when, where and how your card is being used with the CardValet app.
- You can turn your debit cards “on” or “off” anytime you want. This is useful for when you might lose your card or suspect it was stolen.
- Check and monitor your balances and spending with real time information.
- CardValet has a GPS feature that you can use to limit the card to a specific geographic area. If the card is used outside of your current geographic location, transactions will be declined.
- The merchant limit allows you to choose the types of merchant locations where you can use your card.
- You can set card limits by limiting the dollar amount for any transaction. Once set, the system will decline any attempted transactions that exceed the specified amount.
- You can choose to receive SMS text alerts for debit card transactions that the system declines due to set card limits.
You are in charge of your debit card when you download the free CardValet app. You can download it in the app store for iPhone, or Google play store for Android phones. If you need help registering your card with the CardValet app, see our online education center for a tutorial on how to register.
If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 864-878-2444. We will gladly answer any questions about the CardValet app.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Pickens Savings and Loan makes it easy to manage your personal finances. Whatever you need, we’re here to make banking more efficient for you.